SECURITY & SURVEILLANCE
When it comes to your belongings and the people you love, peace of mind is priceless.
Our intelligent security & surveillance solutions make your home safer and smarter. Secure what matters most. Whether you're putting in long hours at work or on vacation, being away makes your house and valuables vulnerable. Wouldn't it be nice if you knew that everything was okay? Now you can—with our smart security & surveillance solutions. Equip your home with the ability to update you on smoke, fire, motion, or door contacts and protect what matters. Keep you and your family safe and secure, and even keep connected to your home from wherever you are with our professional security & surveillance systems.
Peace of mind, scheduling maintenance, and optimizing system performance for functionality and energy savings is accomplished with system monitoring services. From a dashboard on a touch screen or a secure software application on a computer or smart device, real time information is accessible to provide status of lighting, temperature, security, and more 24/7 whether you’re there or on the other side of the globe.
- Environmental DetectionStaying safe isn't just about keeping out intruders. It also means staying alert to what Mother Nature is planning for you and your home. Environmental Detection, as part of an overall smart home security system, monitors temperature and water levels, the two most essential indicators of problems in your natural surroundings. This type of detection can also alert you to a power failure, sump pump overflow or flood in the house, frozen pipes, humidity levels and carbon monoxide levels. When you are away from your property, the sooner you know what is happening on the home front, the quicker you can take appropriate action to protect it from damage.
- Fire/Life SafetyFamilies think a fire or carbon monoxide poisoning can't happen to them. Until it does. One of the best ways to stay safe is with Fire/Life Safety units. The fire detector uses the most advanced technology to pinpoint the location of a fire. This gives the fire department crucial information to get the fire under control as quickly as possible. All of this happens even if you can't communicate with the monitoring station yourself. Life safety alarms check for smoke and carbon monoxide, both as dangerous as fire to people and pets. These units detect even low levels of these toxic elements and alert the monitoring station immediately when they sense them.
- Remote AccessDo you want to know what is going on at home while you are away? Remote Access lets you check the status of your house at any time, from any place with internet access. This handy feature allows you to manage all the aspects of your home security system using a smartphone or tablet. Right in your hand, you have the power to open or close door locks, arm or disarm your system, check the status of your system, view your surveillance camera feed and change when and how you receive alerts. Even when you are not at home, you can feel secure that you will get immediate updates about emergencies like a fire or an intruder. With remote access, you can check on your family, your pets and your home with just a few clicks.
- Surveillance CamerasYou need state-of-the-art Surveillance Cameras for an effective security network. Receive alerts immediately and directly when the camera detects motion. With the wide or narrow viewing angle, you can determine how much the camera can see from the spot where you position it. Wide angles record more area but narrow ones provide greater detail. With a battery-operated camera, you can put your cameras anywhere, regardless of outlets, so you can monitor your home from every angle. Choose either local storage or cloud storage. Since it is easy to fill up the drive quickly, many people choose cloud-based storage.
- Smart Door LocksImagine a door lock that sends you a text message when someone enters or leaves your home. Of course, it also locks and unlocks the door, but a Smart Lock also tracks who is coming in and going out. It lets you lock or unlock the door from anywhere in the world, if you have internet access. You can email digital keys to guests, workers in your home, or your children, with the level of access you decide. You can assign codes to your employees and know who is coming and going at your business. These locks work on batteries and operate seamlessly with smart systems and protection devices. For example, you can pair it with a smart doorbell. When a service worker rings the doorbell, it will automatically let you confirm that you want the person to have access, then remotely unlock the door for them.
- Motion SensorsAdvanced motion sensors use a range of new technology to monitor movement in the area you want to keep safe. When the sensor is tripped, the device sends a signal to the monitoring station, which takes appropriate action to secure your premises. Our motion detectors are pet rated, so an animal up to 70lbs can still be in the house while the system is armed and not falsely trip an alarm.
- Alarm SystemsYou are no longer dependent on the vulnerable telephone line for security. Modern Alarm Systems using wireless technology keep you and your family safe with the use of cellular backup. Never doubt the importance of your alarm system, the heart of every security system, along with the control panel that connects it to a remote monitoring station. With wireless connectivity, you add a second layer of dependability and safety to the traditional system. Your state-of-the-art alarm system works with a control panel that sends signals directly to the central monitoring facility. As soon as something out of the ordinary happens, they notify the appropriate authorities and help is on its way.